Omega 3, 6, 9 - an essential support for our body.
Fatty acids are essential for all systems of the body and everyday healthy development of the organism. It is important to know that our human body can not produce two very important fatty acids and those are the omega 3 and omega 6 which are important for brain development, immune function and regulation of blood pressure and it is important simply complement them.
Omega 3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated, which play a substantial role in the overall health of the body. The two most highly recognized Omega 3 are EPA and DHA. It has been shown to promote the maintenance of a healthy heart, brain and vision. Studies have shown that omega-3 and are useful as an aid to treatment of diabetes, asthma, arthritide, osteoporosis, skin disorders, high cholesterol, hypertension, disorders of attention, depression disorders, indigestion and even certain cancers.
Omega 6 fatty acids multiply the beneficial effects of fatty acids on our body and the excellent support combined with omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 6 also helps regulate hormonal balance in the body and promote healthy skin, hair, nails.
In today's world of fast food, sugary drinks and unbalanced diets to 9 out of 10 people suffering from a severe shortage of these highly beneficial fatty acids, which is a warning signal for us that we have the team well intended.
Omega 9 is on the contrary capable of being produced in our body, but if not we have a deficiency of omega 3 and 6, it is also essential to it accordingly. Omega 9 plays an important role in the health of our heart and by promoting healthy cholesterol and settlement significantly strengthens our immune function.
The benefits for us:
- Supports a healthy heart and healthy blood circulation
- Supports the function, brain and vision
- Supports hormonal balance
- Improves mood
- Promotes healthy development of bones, muscles
- Improve immunity
- Ideal for athletes for its strong cardiovascular and cognitive benefits
- Fights against bad cholesterol and promotes healthy level of good cholesterol
- Positively regulates blood sugar
- Protects against inflammation of the joints
- Strengthens hair, nails and skin
- To allow better absorption of nutrients